Dear Concerned Parties,
Techsinvent.com takes intellectual property rights very seriously and we are committed to protecting the copyright of individuals and entities. In compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), we have established the following procedures for receiving and addressing infringement claims.
If you believe that any content on our website, including text, images, videos, or other materials, infringes upon your copyright, please notify us immediately by sending a notice of infringement to [email protected]. Your notice must include the following information:
- A detailed description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- The URL(s) of the page(s) on our website that contain the infringing material.
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Upon receipt of a valid DMCA notice, we will investigate the claim and take appropriate action, which may include removing or disabling access to the infringing material. We may also notify the individual or entity who posted the infringing material and provide them with a copy of the DMCA notice.
Please note that any false claims made in a DMCA notice may result in liability for damages, including costs and attorney’s fees. If you have any questions about our DMCA policy, please contact us at [email protected].
Thank you for your cooperation in protecting intellectual property rights.